World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WWCC and COA are merging and kicking us out

Hi all “investors” in WWCC. Did you get the proxy material for the shareholder meeting? In short: they stab us “non-us” shareholders in the back by forcing us to exchange our shares into units of a dubious company called Children Fun Holding or get money for our 30 cent stock we paid 20 times as much 15 years ago. Seems to me a simple way to avoid new expensive legal suits complaining about their boiler room game and even getting away with it.
In case you’re not in the WWCC group, here is Joel’s short run down of what this merger will bring us:

As you all can see, the Board of Directors of COA and WWCC have unilaterally decided to merge COA into WWCC (we have witnessed this many times in the past) to go into affect as of 15 June 2016. I suspect in order to - 

1. Transfer COA completely under the jurisdiction of the State of Delaware. I sent you all recently a mail showing you all the advantages corporations gain by being incorporated in Delaware
2. Boost WWCC management holdings from 63% to 71% (see document). 
3. Increase the total amount of outstanding shares of WWCC by splitting each COA share into 2.1 WWCC shares (I am waiting to see if this is going to raise the stock price of WWCC).
4. Most interestingly, all non-U.S WWCC shareholders (all of you) will have their shares unilaterally converted into units (?) in Children Fun Holdings at a one to one conversion ratio unlike the one to 2.1 conversion ratio of COA shares into WWCC shares, and all your WWCC shares will be canceled.

My advice - I would not let go of my WWCC shares. It is your only right to compensation in the future, in the event that compensation is due. 
Therefore, I would advise forwarding this document to the SEC to evaluate it's legality. Bring attention to the SEC that this agreement is unilateral and only the Board of Directors and a certain class of shareholders (I am guessing WWCC management) have agreed to the merger without consent of the rest of the shareholders, and that the merger will be enforced if there is any dissent. Ask them what a unit is and if its legal to convert shares into units without shareholder consent? Bring their attention to what is stated in the last paragraph - "....have voted for the adoption of this agreement of merger and manifested their approval without a meeting, without prior notice and without a vote through written consent ....
You all have less than a month to act -
http://www.sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml

the electronic form of a condensed proxy is here:
http://www.cstproxy.com/childcarecorp/2016/

if you want the whole thing (or just like to join us) send a request to: email.from.joel@gmail.com.
or leave a reply here. we’ll send you a link.

to be continued ........