World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
shareholder info from wwcc

this is what was sent out today:

WWCC’s subsidiary Children of America is working through its reorganization and everything is on schedule and according to plan.

WWCC is also excited for the opening of Children of America’s 64th location in Queens, NY, its first location in New York City.

CAUTION!
In a previous email we informed our shareholders of fraudulent companies offering to purchase WWCC shares with a demand to pay upfront to remove restrictions. A list of the recent companies that have been brought to our attention are below with the most current highlighted:

ROCHE CAPITAL PARTNERS LP (out of Boston)
Templeton Consolidators
A Regulatory Body in the US - Commonwealth Regulatory Body
NEDA (out of Philippines)
Pan American Acquisition Group
United Tax Consulting Limited
Vantage Holdings Group
Alliance Private Equity LLP
Asian Acquisition Oversight Committee (Japan)
Denton Mergers & Acquisition
Smith Shore & Jenkins
Liberty Transfer Co.
Titus and Cashman Law Group

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY – THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO DEFRAUD YOU!!!!

As stated in earlier emails from WWCC's founder restrictions can be removed without any cost to the shareholder. Please let us know if you need this information sent to you.

Sincerely,

Thad Pryor
Founder

Re: shareholder info from wwcc

Hi,
I found this forum while looking for details on all the WWCC offers to buy shares. I'm currently being contacted by Robert Evans, Templeton Consolidations which I see on your list. I am not paying any money whatsoever, but I do keep him talking on the phone, feel I'm saving someone else from him. I'd appreciate seeing the article on how shares can be freed without this big payout, which I'm being quoted at $7,200! Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Leon.