World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
interesting post on youtube

CONTENT B - letter by Emilia Chidester
To all shareholders of World Wide Child Care Corp:
It has come to my attention that Thad Pryor has send thousands of e.mails to at least 3.000 Europeans shareholders of WWCC whom acquired their shares through a well know boiler room under the name of Witter Walwynn (Walwyn).

Please be advise that all the allegations are 100% true. The company and its subsidiaries are each one a different company each school one company, it cost just under $100 to put them as a separate company.

I.m very happy to know the company generated 58 million dollars during 2013, this could be almost good enough so all the poor shareholders can sell their shares back to the company at the same price they bought plus interest.

The allegations originating from many sources, thousands of very un-happy shareholders with valid claims and yes Mrs Emilia Chidester who is a former financial advisor in the USA.

Mrs Chidester encounter a boiler room in Amsterdam which was operated under the name of Children of America back at the end of 2008, i do have pictures with the perpetrators in a restaurant where they where celebrating in Amsterdam the fact that two of their major closers Jonathan Cohen an American using this fake name and a Canadian under the false name of Chris Paterson where able to entice a Swedish investor to send them 3 million dollars in November 2008, by the way i was never a sales person there i was a trainee.

Mrs Chidester made a warning YouTube video against these group back in 2009 the video was made in southern Spain, Mrs Chidester came back to the USA in 2010.

Mrs Chidester did contact the FBI.

Thad Pryor did file a complaint here in Florida.

Mrs Chidester live in the USA of America where my first amendment Right is freedom of speech.

The fact is that the same list of shareholders has been continue to be victims of the same group through other scams and frauds but they do belong to the same group, yes they are using the same ways false agents or false brokers, everyone who ever sold any of his shares to investors where and are false brokers, yes he is absolutely correct they are all fraudulent transactions just like their beginning with Witter Walwyn.

Yes the Thad Pryor team also ask their share holders to pay taxes in the USA, oh yes they have W-8Ben (Internal Revenue Service)
but guess where the funds went. Unfortunately a lot of the same victims have been victims of the same group forever.

Lets the FBI figure it out to see if World Wide Child care Corp its management and all affiliated companies have no relation to any of these shady companies and individuals.

ASK YOURSELF HOW ALL THESE SHADY COMPANIES WHERE ALWAYS CONTACTING THE SAME GROUP?

The claims made by me are 100% true as i was a witness a was there in their boiler rooms.

Mrs Chidester has always gone against the same group and believe me they are not different companies they are the same 3 partners, by the way one of them is already facing justice in the USA.

When you GOOGLE Emilia Chidester all the bad press started back in 2011 and my guess is that i do know who is involved.

Mr Thad Pryor in fact has made every attempt to warn his shareholders against me, I.m a big problem to their goals, which i believe they are criminal.

Mr Thad Pryor has serve jail time back in 1984 and by the way he was never introduce to any sports hall of fame.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me and as a matter of fact i want to be clear that i.m a whistle-blower on this case.

Emilia Chidester 
consulting@peoplealliancellc.net

Re: interesting post on youtube

CONTENT C - letter by WWCCinvestor/victim
Dear Emilia, It is a devastated, totally ruined and desperate old man who is writing these lines.I've been robbed by Thad Pryor and his allies/cronies my life's financial security and all the serenity of my remaining years. I am obliged to live at subsistence level, can hardly pay my rent and my utilities, my social life is in tatters, mainly because I can't tell anyone about the three scams I'd been subjected to, not even my wife, because of the sheer shame of having been such a fool. I was an idealist who just wanted to make a buck, and, being an honest man, I was under the misconception that there were some others like me...

It all started around 2005 with all those predecessors to World Wide Child Care whom you list in your posting. Then, in 2007, some people who called themselves Investment Network Inc. wanted to make a "hostile takeover" of WWCC and offered instead a number of Amazon shares. My credulousness at that time cost me 791 000 USD.

In 2011 a new "hostile takeover" materialized, with a succession of company names, such as Prime Solutions,
Castle Rock, Hitomi Acquisitions and finally Huber Acquisitions. I was of course more suspicious this time,
but they all are masters of dupe. This time I lost around six million USD!

I don't want to bore you with all the sordid details and machinations with warrants, withholding taxes, liens. escrow accounts, mergers, I have everything documented. As for the legal proceedings against Thad Pryor, I'd just like to let you in on my thoughts:
WWCC shares have been waltzing around in cyberspace for about ten years. How did they become common knowledge??? Either there had been a giant leak in the company, some people selling the list of shareholders for good money, or Thad Pryor put them out himself on the open market like animal lovers opening the cages of mink farms.

An Editor-in-Chief of a newspaper is legally responsible for what is written in his/her paper, as far as I know. Isn't it evident that the purported Owner and CEO of a company is equally responsible for what is happening in his/her company? What do you think? Needless to say, I can't afford any legal advice under the circumstances...

With desolate but still heartfelt greetings

Re: interesting post on youtube

Dear Emelia,
Thank you for your email listing a number of fraudulent companies and asking for others that are probably involved in the same Witter Walwyn exercise.

I will list below the companies that I have had email contacts with --- those which I have retained copies of as proof if need be. These are listed in chronological order and all had to do with my efforts to sell my shares in WWCCC, which I presume was also involved.

Red Dragon Financial (Beijing) in March 2010.

China Mergers Group (Beijing) into which Red Dragon was supposedly merged.

Yakamoto Investments (Tokyo) on the demise of China Mergers Group, due allegedly for tax evasion.

International Regulation Services, the escrow agent, which took over from China Construction Bank in Mexico after the demise of China Mergers Group.

Jin Hue Finance (Hong Kong), which made enquiries, but which I did not take on.

International Venture Capital (Brazil), which approached me on behalf of the next company.

Kingsoft Industries Incorporated (Shanghai).

CAIS Capital LLC (New York), which approached me purportedly to gather evidence needed in China to prosecute Witter Walwyn, who supposedly had been arrested there. This company then telephoned and emailed me several times in order to get me in contact with American lawyers who might be prepared to represent me in the Chinese case against Witter Walwyn.

Jenning Strouss & Salmon of Phoenix, Arizona. Only later did I discover that the real firm was Jennings --- with an "s" --- Strouss & Salmon, although they shared the same physical address.

Levins Ltd., supposedly their legal office in Hong Kong, but which I subsequently discovered was a phoney look alike of Levin (without an "s") Ltd., which has nothing at all to do with legal matters.

The sticking point with all these companies involved the payment of capital gains tax and a false claim for debentures (IVC and Kingsoft).

Finally, two weeks or so ago, I was approached by the IRS in the USA, who wanted to know if I had ever received documents supposedly from their representatives. I sent them copies of documents that I had received from Jenning Strouss & Salmon and they replied to me saying that the letters were, in fact, fake!!! I hope that they are able to catch up with the people involved, but, of course, do not know how seriously they take this sort of misrepresentation. It appears that their original concern was the company CAIS Capital LLC in New York, but they had not sent me any such documents. Nevertheless, I have no doubt whatsoever that they had links with Jenning Strouss & Salmon. James Yap, the CAIS person who wrote and spoke to me several times on the phone, bent over backwards to get me in touch with Riney B Salmon of Jenning Strouss & Salmon.

Incidentally, each company that contacted me after the demise of China Mergers Group knew exactly the sum of money that I had spent and was supposedly owed.

I trust that this summary of my foolish activities is of use to you. Further details are available if need be and I reiterate my admiration for what you are doing.

Yours sincerely,