World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Response from WWCC and Thad Pryor

Hi Frank,

Who are you referring to when you state a man of your importance? Thad Pryor?

Joel.

Re: world wide child care, children of america, thad pryor

Hi Joel

I got an offer for my WWCC shares for about $100 per share from:

Richard Lloyd
Securities Attorney
Global Tax Solutions
Opera City Tower
3-20-2 Nishi Shinjuku-ku
160-0023 Tokyo
Japan

Hi Rick,

sounds like an april fool's joke.
First of all: do you still own WWCC shares? If you're a "non-US" shareholder you probably don't have any WWCC shares anymore.
In case you can sell this without throwing good money after the bad go for it! If you read through the posts here the scheme works like this: you have to pay money upfront to lift some kind of restrictions and get ..... nothing.
And why should someone pay 100 bucks a pop for a share that was last traded for 79cents?
Get real and do your homework .... like searching that mr. lloyd on any search engine. does not exist. period.

Just saying ....
Peter

Hi Rick,

Send me a mail to email.from.joel@gmail.com and we will discuss your issue there.

Sincerely,

Joel.

Hi my name is Bjorn I would like to know whether there is anything news about World Wide Child Care Corp.

I have tried to forward a mail to Joel on his mail address joel@gmail.com but this address is not in use anymore!

Anybody who sees this mail is welcome to contact me on my mail address Bjorn.Steenberg@gmail.com

Reards

Bjorn

Will e-mail you soon

Joel.

Hi,

Here is the copy of mail to me after a set of fraud activities from Tokyo.

“Dear Mr. Dacke,

If you have your own Transfer Agent facilities and can lift the restrictions trough your own channels there is nothing stopping you to do so. Restricted shares, as far as I know, are sold to investors outside of the United States without going through the process of registration which involves certain costs. This is the reason why when you buy restricted shares you buy them below the market price with a percentage discount on the price. The downfall of this is that before you can sell them they have to be registered as non-registered shares cannot be exchanged. All you need to do to get your money is to present a proof that the restrictions have been lifted. When that happens, the Regulator's job is to confirm that the terms and conditions of the contracts are fulfilled and pay out your compensation because only at that point will our client be obligated to send you the money. It's not our client that will have this decision, it will be the Regulator which is here to ensure that you get paid when it is legal. I told you to contact the Regulator because you are not the first case I handle that has this issue and the other investors have managed to register their shares with the help of the Regulator and have received their compensations. I hope you understand that if you are not in a position to lift the restrictions on your shares you cannot sell them and receive your compensation. We, the Purchaser, have already fulfilled all our legal responsibilities which included making the US$118,800.00 available in the Escrow Account that is controlled by the Regulator and we have informed you of our client's intentions and provided you with the documents you require to make the claim.

Regards,

James May
Senior Vice President of Accounts
The Prudential Acquisition Group, Inc.
Phone: +81 6 4560 4661 Ext. 2042
Fax: +81 6 7635 7542
james.may@prudentialag.com

Hi the Tokyo fraud like to buy 16500 shares wwccc and the coa say I have 143 shares....

Copy of mail:

Mr Dacke:

Please find attached a copy of the letter that was sent to you by the Transfer Agent informing you of the number of Units you have in Children Fun Holdings after the Merger od Children of America, Inc and International Child Care Marketing Corp into World Wide Child Care Corp. You received a one for one exchange of your 143 WWCC shares. The Transfer Agent will maintain the record keeping of your units in their books – no certificate will be issued.

Please let us have your new address if it has changed.

Regards,

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You For Doing Business With Children Of America

Sharmini Everett
Executive Assistant to the Founder

Children of America/ Corporate Office
5300 W. Atlantic Avenue, Suite 700
Delray Beach, FL 33484

http://www.childrenofamerica.com

Office: 561-999-0710 xt 101
Direct: 561-900-1861
Fax: 561-900-0191
Email: sharminie@coa.co

Please ask COA what the hell is a unit? I have never heard of this term.

Sincerely,

Joel.

Hi Dag,
did your calculation reflect the share amount after the stock split? i'd have to look it up but i think that was about ten years ago when they did a stock split. they took all the **** they sold outside north america off the table and only gave out wwcc shares.
then they didn't send originals either, only copies. they cheated then and do it now. like joel said: they haven't told us what a "unit" of children fun holdings is. probably tbd ... to be determined.

a word for the visitor from coa: what goes around comes around, believe us!

why not join us, the rest of unit holders (or like their attorneys used to call us: "non-US shareholders").

I’ve been approached by a company called W&S Brokerage Services in Cincinnati, Ohio, who claim they want to buy my WWCCC shares off me. I was unaware I had any shares in WWCCC, but they’re telling me that the shares are as the result of an acquisition WWCCC made some years ago, so my name is on the shareholders register.

In the course of your investigations into WWCCC scams, have you come across this situation before? As far as I can tell W&S Bokerage may be a legit company, but I’m suspicious

Its a scam. WWCC does not exist anymore.

Thanks, Joel. I've been checking various aspects of the paperwork "W&S Brokerage Services" have sent me and there are red flags everywhere! I never knew that WWCC didn't even exist anymore, though, so your info is extremely valuable.

Best regards,
Colin

My pleasure. Take care.

Don't click on that link by Patsy. Very suspicious.

Hi all,
removed the posts from spammer patsy moore ... after all they generate traffic for us.

1 2