World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new sort of scam? or just the old style with a different twist....

hi all,

just wanted to let you know about a new fleecer called HK international trading.
they claim to be a high profile investment adviser based in hong kong. a friemd from hong kong 'disected' their address (as precise as "manhattan, new york") as well as their website (www.intertradehongkong.com). you might be contacted by a person who calls himself john crandle.
like the rest in this field of scam they offer you a fortune for otherwise worthless shares (they call it "underperforming stock "). this time they offer to buy your shares and use them for a class action complaint. of course you have to send them a 'small fee' in advance.
to make it short: FORGET IT! if it sounds too good to be true it probably is!!!
don't throw good money after the bad!

Re: new sort of scam? or just the old style with a different twist....

Yes Sir,
You were right on the button. I was contacted by the glib-talking John Crandle. His punchline was just as you mentioned in your advisory. Luckily for me I did not take the bait because I was outfoxed so often in the past. Your letter confirms my suspicions.
I do wish though that some action could be taken against these conmen who are intent on fleecing people. Do keep up the watchdog role.
Regards
Harvey.

Re: Re: new sort of scam? or just the old style with a different twist....

Me and my wife were scammed out of a lot of money by HK International trading and are in the process of gathering information that might find the perpitrators. If anyone has also been fruaded by HK International please contact me immediately to compare information.
spicerman2001@hotmail.com
Spicerman.