World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
flair systems ltd. shareholders

hi all,

we have three members who have shares of flair systems ltd. and are looking for other shareholders to talk about the current situation.
either post here or send an email to the gsp victims address. you'll be contacted then.

peter

Re: flair systems ltd. shareholders

Hi everybody,
I should like to find out what can be done with the
Flair System shares received from GSP, trying to get the invested money back.
Did any body receive an offer from a company called
Crown Capital Partners to covert the Flair System
Shares into shares of Legacy Mining Corp. ?
I would be very pleased to get an answer!
Sincerely
A.DONVEN

Re: Re: flair systems ltd. shareholders

Hi,
Getting hold of Flair systems Inc seems to be a huge undertaking. They seem to be hard to find but they do exist.
It seems strange that you were approached by Crown Capital in order to convert the Flair shares. Last time I spoke to them they didn't know didly about the company because I asked them to sell these (my) shares.
Do NOT transfer your current shares to Crown Capital although they can be convincing. Keep them and let's find a way to get in contact with Flair Systems directly (if a group of us have enough shares maybe they will listen). Changes are Crown is not much different from GSP. You will notice that when you insist in making a deal without having to transfer cash to them.
I am interested in the name of the person at Crown you are dealing with. THe more information I can gather from Crown the better.

Ron

Re: Re: Re: flair systems ltd. shareholders

Hi!
I have also a Flair certificate ( http://www.flairsystems.co.uk ) from GSP. Had nearly forgotten it and guess the money are gone.
Any news? Has anyone checked if the company is in operation?
By the way, Crown contacted me and tried to get more money. I don't know he's name but he called himself Steven Fletcher

Re: Re: Re: Re: flair systems ltd. shareholders

Hi

I have a Flair certificate too.
Is any possibility to sell the stocks?
I am available to join the other unlucky guys involved with Flair stocks for a common action to recover at least a part of the money.

Stefano