World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FYI

Greetings,
For those of you who are not aware, Mr. Stephane Fosseprez will be coming to the SBS offices in Toronto on Monday the 10th. We look forward to his visit and to all of the groups questions, concerns, criticisms and suggestions. We expect Stephane to report back to the forum on his return.

On another note, I am still receiving the odd call with respect to undelivered share certificates. The company has gone to great expense and effort to ensure every shareholder receives what they are entitled. Part of the problem is "unknown" or "incorrect" addresses and phone numbers. If anyone reading this message has not received or knows someone who has not received there certificate, please contact me. As well, as news becomes available I would like to be able to communicate via email. If I do not have your address, please send it to me.

Regards,
Michael Bronstine