World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My vote: Lets Move On!! Promote SBS Interactive!!!

Dear All,

I am an Electronics Engineer and have worked with Audio/Video and home automation products for more than 6yrs now. I also have some experience in computers and networks. I believe that the SBS's prototype is highly likely to be genuine. The industry has long been looking into interactive A/V and has been waiting for technology and the general public to become ready for it. That is why I put all I had into the stock 2 years ago. However, at this point, I do not think that any talk of associating SBS to GSP should continue. The problem is the stock's liquidity in the market. Nobody knows about it and then when they find out about it they hear about it being part of the GSP scam and will not buy it. We must for our own good promote the company and tell as many people as we can to BUY IT IN THE OPEN MARKET...

I have taught myself to trade stocks and options and have been doing it for about 3.5yrs. I do not have much experience in company financials and management though.

I am and have been, as I am sure you all are, very angry and frustrated by what has happened to us. Therefore, it is time to move on!! In the several phone calls I have made to Mr. Bronstien and Mr. Gotlieb they have pleaded with me to believe that they had nothing to do with the scandal and GSP. After consulting 2 seperate brokers at my banks, they said that SBSS would not even have to provide any of the services they have like supplying the certificates. However, GSP "went bankrupt" (probably part of the planned scam GSP had after collecting on the commisions) and SBS made sure we got our certificates. (By the way I haven't got them yet, but Mr. Bronstien promised me I would get them soon).

As I understand it, the prototype will go for government approval in 2 weeks after demonstrations in New York and Toronto. During and after that manufacturing companies and business partners will be come in to buy rights on the technology. At this time the stock must have some volatility or none of us will make the kind of money we can.

I would be willing to make the time to go to Toronto any time and report everything. I have a friend who is a great broker and will be in phone contact with him regularly if need be. I have great confidence that Mr. Stephane, Mr. Stephanus Bergerem and any other member would be good to have in Toronto.

Peter thank you for the wesite and lets start a new one. Free webhosting is probably good enough.

Best of Luck to all,

Malek Saket
Phone: +1 415 482 8845
San Rafael, California 94901

Re: My vote: Lets Move On!! Promote SBS Interactive!!!

Years have passed and the only change is????????
that you have probably realized that sbs was a scam.