World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meet SBS and see the product.

Hi all
One thing we must realize is that it was not SBS that scammed us. Yes we are shareholders now but to be honest it is not really SBS problem how we got this and they don’t have to do a thing for us if they don’t want to. Michael at SBS stretched out an open hand with an invitation to come and meet SBS and see the product. Of course it is in their best interest to keep us happy. We are a potential good advertiser platform for SBS and probably can do a lot of good and bad for SBS, and our self to. It is also in our own best interest that SBS succeed so we can at least get our hard earned money back and maybe even get something more. Now we have the opportunity to send one to meet the management and to see a live demonstration of the product! The only thing they ask for is that person report back to the rest of us whatever good and bad experience he / she might have of the company and the product.
After what Michael told me SBS is in a stage where lot of thing is going to happen. One thing is that they soon have their second prototype to show up for the market. It has been a big interest for this product. According to Michael it I now time for action and start to promote this product and the shares.
For my self I really want to know more about al this. To have one of us over there and to report back to the rest should be in our interest and it seems stupid to ignore this.
Michael said that al cost for the trip is on SBS behalf. Let us come together and do this now. I think that we al would sleep better if we now that it is going in the right direction.

Cheers
Tore Deutgen

Re: Meet SBS and see the product.

Hi,
Peter Janson is going to visit SBS in July. Who is the other? Are you Tore Deutgen prepared to go? Was there somebody ready to go in May? We cannot wait to find an audit expert that asks the right questions, so it must be more just to "feel the climate" based on personal judgment. Please nominate yourself, so we know who has time to go.
Regards,
Rolf Berg

Re: Re: Meet SBS and see the product.

Ye I am redy to go almost anytime, (not 15 may to 23 may). Just give me the nomination for it and I am on my way. But I agreed to what the other says, it would be good if someone finacial knowing can go to.
Tore