World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
????????????

I have just returned from a trip to the west coast, and I am disappointed that as a group, nobody has taken charge to have someone come to Toronto. It still appears that most of you would rather complain about how you got here and who put you here and why you are here, as opposed to rolling up your sleves and pitching in where ever possible to assist the company. This of course is your choice, for the record though, I think those who are still looking for reasons of why.....should keep there negativity to themselves. For those who are looking to help....find someone and come to Toronto to verify everything we are doing and report the news to the group. BUT DO IT NOW! Once this is accomplished, the feeling by management is we will get past this nonsense and have many more positive people promoting the benefits of our company. This of course can only help all the shareholders, even the negative ones.
As always I am available to you all, should you have any questions and or comments.

Regards
Michael Bronstine

p.s. If I don't hear from someone regarding this matter before Wednesday, I will assume that this forum is truly designed by martyrs who would rather focus on problems instead of solutions.

millionairs .....

hi michael,

well i don't think we're martyrs. we're working on how many people will come and try to get all under one hat (timewise). i'm sure you'll meet more that one of us. but we also have jobs and as we don't expect sbss to make us millionairs over night we hang on to them.
you'll hear from us ... before wednesday!
peter

p.s.: btw. this board has done a lot for sbss, don't complain! we grew from a handful people to nearly thirty now. we have vistors from skandinavia to south america to asia and australia. just curious people? maybe, maybe not. after all we found eight shareholders from different parts of the globe that are glad to be 'members of the club' (like mr. deutgen, who just talked to you). a lot of them didn't know if their certificates were worth more than toilet paper...
our next step will be to create a shareholder page and slowly let the victims page die. i hope this is in your interest.

Re: ????????????

Dear Michael,

Wow, that's a bit a aggressive!

You must realise that we are a group of shareholders who found one another, and are still finding one another, who live in all four corners of the world, who have never met one another, and who are probably ALL involved in full-time jobs, trying to make a living, and hoping to recoup, some time in the future, a badly made investment - or even - we hope, to benefit from this investment.

Believe me, we hope and pray, and will do whatever is possible to make SBS a success. We just don't have an option!

However, no one of us can take upon himself an immediate decision to represent all of the others without some sort of contact and feedback. This unfortunately all takes time.

Perhaps you can help by providing a list of names and e-mail addresses of GSP clients - even privately to ONE of the "group" personally at his e-mail address and not necessarily through the forum.

You can have no doubt that we realise that one of us coming to Toronto is in the best of our interests as well as those of the company.

Regards,

Mervyn

Re: ???????????? Michael Bronstine

Michael,
I suggest that SBS creates a website to which we as shareholders can post messages and questions which would be for registered users ( shareholders only) of your website to read.On your website you can post details of your most recent progress and by learning from the board of SBS in this fashion we will be able to assess the type of contribution we might be capable of. I will be in Toronto in July soonest and I am sure that one of the shareholders from Europe would be ready to meet with you as early as May. I am sure the shareholders from Africa, South America , Asia and outside Europe will find it too expensive and difficult( time consuming) too fly to Toronto as much as they would like to.
Also remember that SBS has not exactly set the world on fire as at yet.

Michael,

I cannot help being a bit surprised by the tone of your message. Usually, it is the job of the company to convince their sharesholders that they are doing a good job. Now, you are turning things upside down by asking the shareholders
"to roll up their sleeves" and go to work for the company. Speaking of the past, you know as well as we do that
there are lingering questions that have never been satisfactorily dealt with. Candid answers to these questions would go a long way towards creating the atmosphere of trust and forward-looking optimism that you wish to see.

Best regards,

Wilhelm Becker

Hi Michael,

Even if I understand your point of view, I really disagree on the words used by yourself in this posting. I don't want to talk a lot about it, understanding that you are now in a strategic step for your company (prototype, PIPE contracts etc...).

You must understand that we have two different communication tools : this forum and a email distribution list.

We try to minimize posting on this forum concerning our internal discussions to elect the chosen one. That would make a lot of noise for nothing. But you have to know we are all working on it. We recognize your offer as a real opportunity to reassure us. From our point of view, we try to select the best person to visit you according to one's professional skills (finance, technical, marketing).

I am sure that you don't want to receive a tourist asking stupid questions. That's why we want to give high value to your proposal by choosing the right man (or woman) to the right place. As your business plan is relying on a real high-tech product (and not on speculation about cigarettes companies), we want someone with experience on this kind of business.

We have also decided to create another forum only focused on SBS shareholder information in order to avoid confusion between the scam we are all victims of and the promotion of your company. I think that Peter proposed himself to create such a forum, and in advance I thank him a lot for his time investment.

Our goal is based on two tracks as I explained in a previous posting : avoid other people becoming victims of such frauds (GSP) and promoting your company. It takes time to change our mind in the second role. This is normal. but what we have learned is that we attract more and more people thanks to this forum. So don't call them martyrs. It's really insulting.

As I told before, you keep my full support but I could not stay without reacting to your posting.

Now a message to this forum members, I think that we now have some names of candidates. It's time to choose. let's decide through our email distribution list.

Stephane Fosseprez (Belgium)

Re: Re: ????????????

Hi Michael,

for the fact that so far we have lost a lot of money we do not need to be blamed as martyrs. On the contrary we are all hoping that sbs will be successful with their product. Only through this success we can also be successful again.

Indeed we are probably all working for our living. So our time is limited, especially when it comes to a visit a relatively short notice. Also because of the difficulty for an outsider to evaluate something really new we want to make the right selection for somebody to visit you.

On the other hand I appreciate your suggestion for the visit because it could help to increase trust in sbs' future.

I looked at your business plan. It sure looks interesting. But perhaps you can give us a bit more background on the assumptions how you want to achieve those sales. What about the interest of "global players" in the concept?

Peter Sieweke