World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SBS Certificates

Hi the club,

I received excellent news from my bank: the certificate is real and tradeable.

For your information, certificates you received, are nominative and not easily tradeable in the market as such. So The goal is to exchange nominative certificates to a bearer security deposit. It took me three weeks to do it and costed me about 50$ for 5000 shares. Now they are in my security deposit account (bearer - anonymous) and easily tradeable in the market (depending of course on the market demand).

Regards,

Stéphane Fosséprez

Re: SBS Certificates

hello stéphane,

good to hear that your shares are ok!
i'm looking forward to hear the same from ameritrade.i'm still waiting on the shares showing up in my portfolio.
peter

Re: SBS Certificates

Hi,
I have also done the same with my shares with the same result and nearly the same cost, (50 €). The shares can now also be divided into smaller lots, when selling. Of course there is an initial cost every time an action is made additional to the commissionig rate, so it's no good idea just to sell a few.
My cerificate was real, so the trick GSP made us has to do with timing, and to NOT take action when we liked to sell. This seems to have worked well for some years, but something went wrong a year ago, (probable the Internet warnigs).
Best Regards,
Rolf Berg

Re: Re: SBS Certificates

Good remark.

In fact, I have another hypothesis concerning the schema they used to ask us to invest into SBS. I will send it by email as this may have impacts for us all.

Anyway for the moment, let's see what the SBS management team is able to do the next weeks.

regards

stephane fosseprez

Re: Re: SBS Certificates

Hi all
Thank you for directing me to this side Peter. To hear al this good news lighten up my hart.
I got a certificate for shares in SBSS. I am a real lost in al this. Can somebody pleas tell how to turn this to real shares. I am located in Sweden.
Tore

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hello stéphane,

good to hear that your shares are ok!
i'm looking forward to hear the same from ameritrade.i'm still waiting on the shares showing up in my portfolio.
peter

Re: Re: Re: SBS Certificates

Hi Tore,

Wherever you are in the world, the procedure to have your certificates recognized, should be the same.

First of all, what you received, are nominative certificates. This means that your name is registered as identified shareholder in the registry of SBS Interactive. The company managing this kind of administrative information, is called a transfer agent. In the case of SBS, this is Interwest Transfer Company, Inc (http://www.interwesttc.com).

You have two main possibilities : either you use your own bank (if they give you securities services - trading, security deposit account etc...), either a global broker (but this time be careful, not the kind of GSP scam, but well a local broker in your country). Just ask to your bank if they know a serious broker.

once chosen the kind of intermediary you want, if you want to trade your certificates (shares), then you need to exchange your nominative certificate with bearer shares (anonymous). This means in fact that the transfer agent will see that the owner is either your bank or a global custodian (an institution that gathers all securities around the world into a single registry). This takes time and a little bit of money. For me, it took 3 weeks and costed 50$. At that time, on your account, you'll see your certificate turned into bearer shares. those ones, you can trade (through your local bank agencie or web banking if they do it).

I hope to be clear. If not, don't hesitate to contact me (through my email).

Best Regards,

Stéphane