World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blaming GSP and supporting SBS

Hi everybody,

a long time of silence since our last contacts but this seems we are all living interesting times. On one part, we all receive "bonanza" offers for our certificates (but then we need to advance money oops) and on another one, we receive some active news from SBS management (Mr bronstine) which was really not the case before.

Personnaly, I am still in the process to have my certificates recognised by BBH (Brown Brother Harriman). It should be over at the beginning of next week. I'll let you know the status of their authenticity.

Anyway, how to react now?! That we want it or not, we are all shareholder of SBS and we are also all victims of those *******s of GSP (or armstrong etc...). So we should work altogether on two tracks:

the first one has already shown its effects: blaming those frauds practices by posting and informing people around us. The target is clear: "so-called" brokers. never exchange your certificates through other ways than your own bank or broker (certified). My bank accepted to work on it and i am waiting for the results.

The second one is to encourage the activities of SBS but as supporting shareholders who we are. this means that we have nothing to gain by scamming this company unless we don't want to see part of our money back (I did my choice). If we still scam, we decrease our chances to see this share going up. But this means that we need a very close collaboration with Mr Bronstine. I now ask him to post us information and why not (as seen in one message), organise a demonstration of the product. I don't say i am ready to invest more money (surely not) but now I have an unexpected baby in my arms and I will not throw it away in the river while still alive and kicking.

So Mr Bronstine, It's up to you to give us back confidence in your company by informing us regularly about your activities. For your information, if what I have read about your product is true, I want to be one of the first ones to buy it. I want to learn Kung Fu to kick John Taylor's ass (GSP).

I don't know what you all think about it but don't hesitate to react. I would be glad to answer you.

Best Regards,

Stéphane Fosséprez

Re: Blaming GSP and supporting SBS

Stephanie et all,

Well put. The bottom line is you are all shareholders of SBS, and what ever negative feelings you have today, is not a result of the company or its management. THIS IS WHY YOUR FORUM IS NAMED "VICTIMS OF GSP" AND NOT "VICTIMS OF SBS" It's time to start promoting SBS. Tell your friends, family and co-workers about the company. Show them the website, educate them on the technology and the applications and potential users. Read our business plan and try your best to assist us in creating more and more potential investors, either via our PIPE or through a traditional stock purchase.

Stephanie's opinion on our product is not only accurate, but echoes the sentiment of all those who have actually seen the product. This is the reason why management believes our current plan will take SBS into the role of a major manufaturer.

Finally, the management of SBS would like to take this opportunity to have 1 of the forum readers visit our head office in Toronto to meet management and to see a live demonstration of the product, AT THE SOLE EXPENSE OF THE COMPANY. All we ask in return is that the individual agrees to fully report on this forum (positive or negative) their experience.

I await your response to our offer,

Regards
Michael Bronstine

Re: Re: Blaming GSP and supporting SBS

DearForum members,
I have to be in Toronto in June or July 2004 for medical business and have indicated previously to Mr Bronstine that I would like to meet with him.
I would be happy to report back to the forum and if I am impressed then instead of part payment of an air ticket I would like to be payed the equivalent in SBSS shares.
Whatever happens or the forum decides I will be in Toronto this year and will meet Michael Bronstine DV.
Regards

Peter Janson

Re: Re: Re: Blaming GSP and supporting SBS

I have finally accessed the forum, their seemed to be some problem on my system before, but now it's sorted out.
Clearly their are a lot of advantages in us marketing SBS as shareholders , to help attract some investment, and I would be willing to help in this respect. To make a difference I guess investment would have to come from a venture capitalist or a financial Institution.
Two questions need to be answered though:
Are we really shareholders? I have not seen any evidence yet that the Sharecertificates are Bona Fidi. I am indeed awaiting feedback from Ameritrade, and I know others are awaiting feedback from their own Brokers.

Is the product good enough to be a marketable product that can be sold through Sony , Ultimate or other major retailers?
If the first question can be answered satisfactorily , then it is worth having Peter Janson or somebody visit SBS in Toronto for a demonstration.

Best Regards

Colin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Blaming GSP and supporting SBS

HI:

I think it's a good idea that Peter Janson visit SBS on his trip to Toronto.

When I received my certificate I went immediately to a big local broker firm and they informed me that my certificate was valid, so i hope that they did not make a mistake.

Regards
Peter Fleming

Re: Re: Re: Blaming GSP and supporting SBS

Hi,
If Peter Janson is willing to visit SBS and report back his impression or what so ever, he has my support. It's not much information available for SBS or SBSS shares so I'm looking forward to read some real "inside" information.
Regards,
Rolf Berg

Re: Re: Re: Re: Blaming GSP and supporting SBS

Peter Janson has my support to go. That said Carmen's husband seems to be a bit of an expert on this type of electronics and he would surely see through any Bull****, and recognise the true potential of SBS technology, I think it would be great if he could go too.So one Businessman (Commercial ,Financial,Business Development) and one Technician would seem to be the right blend.If their is a good product, then it still needs investment ( probably either Venture Capitalist or financial institution ) in the first instance before the public start buying.

Colin

Meet the management and to see a live demonstration of the product!

Hi all

I have just spooked with Michael Bronstine at SBSS. It was a really interesting and informative call. First of I can tell you all that the certificates is valid. Some of us have already transferred them into real shears and some of us have not yet done it. I recommend al that have note yet done it to do it. I my self going to do it as soon as the bank open up Monday morning. Michael also told me that they are (SBSS)in state now to soon come up with their second prototype to show up fore the market. It seems to be a big interest for this.
We also talked about if someone of us is willing to come over to Toronto to meet the management and to get a live demonstration of the product.
I told him that I volunteer for that. They really want someone to come over as soon as possible probably already next week on Wednesday. I have several years of experience on working with technology and computers. Mostly on the software layer but I also got my hands on the hardware. I am ready to go if I got your support for this or if there is someone more fit for this we should nominate that person ASAP to Michael. I am going to talk with Michael Bronstine on Monday again regarding this.

Keep up the hope. It isn’t over until the fat lady sings. With lady fortune this story still can turn over to the best side.

Cheers Tore.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Stephanie et all,

Well put. The bottom line is you are all shareholders of SBS, and what ever negative feelings you have today, is not a result of the company or its management. THIS IS WHY YOUR FORUM IS NAMED "VICTIMS OF GSP" AND NOT "VICTIMS OF SBS" It's time to start promoting SBS. Tell your friends, family and co-workers about the company. Show them the website, educate them on the technology and the applications and potential users. Read our business plan and try your best to assist us in creating more and more potential investors, either via our PIPE or through a traditional stock purchase.

Stephanie's opinion on our product is not only accurate, but echoes the sentiment of all those who have actually seen the product. This is the reason why management believes our current plan will take SBS into the role of a major manufaturer.

Finally, the management of SBS would like to take this opportunity to have 1 of the forum readers visit our head office in Toronto to meet management and to see a live demonstration of the product, AT THE SOLE EXPENSE OF THE COMPANY. All we ask in return is that the individual agrees to fully report on this forum (positive or negative) their experience.

I await your response to our offer,

Regards
Michael Bronstine

Re: Meet the management and to see a live demonstration of the product!

I like the idea of a Technically qualified person going , but also believe that Peter Janson or another of the founders of the site should go.I suggest you make your bookings and confirm with Mr. Bronstine the costs involved..

Colin