World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Duravest and the Armstrong Group

I have just found this website. I have also been cheated out of my money by the Armstrong Group (Paul Davis) by investing in Duravest shares. Is there any legal action being taken against these guys since I believe a lot of people have lost money through GSP and Armstrong group. Both GSP and Armstrong are run by the same people.

Re: Duravest and the Armstrong Group

yes, since I want to sell the shares Mr. Paul Davis is not returning any calls.

Let me know if we can work something out together.

Re: Re: Duravest and the Armstrong Group

Hi, did anybody got further on this Armstrong Group issue. I am now trying via the bank I have transferred money to to get some iformation.
My last contact to a Mr. Jonathan Gold was in June.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Regards
Franz

Re: Re: Duravest and the Armstrong Group

Hi, it seems that Internet is quite interesting to send emails around the world but it does not help solve problems. We are all complaining about being cheated but is there somebody who has the knowledge to tackle those people seriously. Who knows something about laws etc. Whenever there is or was a company having an account at a bank there surely must be traces, names, passport numbers.
Would appreciate a feedback
Regards Franz

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

yes, since I want to sell the shares Mr. Paul Davis is not returning any calls.

Let me know if we can work something out together.

Re: Re: Re: Duravest and the Armstrong Group

hi franz,

as you can read on the first page, this forum has become very quiet, hence i don't come here very often any more.
the gspvictims have become a sbsshareholder group with members from around the world.
i forwarded your first posting to the rest of the group and we invite you to join us.
as the name says, we all have shares of sbs interactive and were 'customers' of gsp ltd.
we have a different forum for members only. and no we're not only complaining, there is also action.
peter

Re: Re: Re: Re: Duravest and the Armstrong Group

Peter,
Thanks for replying. As I don't know the background of your previous activities I am not familiar with the abbreviations ( i.e gsp and sbsshareholder group) so I would appreciate your explaination and which connection does this have with The Armstrong Group? Of course I would be interested to join in a separate forum if it is connection with my case. I take it also that this is less public enabling to exchange more confidential issues.
Kind Regards
Franz

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hi franz,

as you can read on the first page, this forum has become very quiet, hence i don't come here very often any more.
the gspvictims have become a sbsshareholder group with members from around the world.
i forwarded your first posting to the rest of the group and we invite you to join us.
as the name says, we all have shares of sbs interactive and were 'customers' of gsp ltd.
we have a different forum for members only. and no we're not only complaining, there is also action.
peter