World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GSP

I am another victim of GSP. I also got the share certificate of SBSS in September and I also have just been contacted by RJL (a Mr. Charles Harrington). They said my 5000 shares had turned into 25000 shares(??), and due to the fact that they, for a third party, where doing a hostile purchase of SBSS they offered to buy my shares at 11.50 USD but I had to pay a penalty bond of 0.5 USD per share.

Fortunately I contacted SBS Interactive and Mr. Michael Bronstine cleared me on the facts and gave me your web site.

RJL sent me a fax with a "Share Purchase Agreement" signed by a Mr. Mike Eastwood, Vice President, CFO. If this is any use for future actions it is at your disposal.

I live in Chile.

If I can be of service please contact me. I will be an avid reader of this website.

Regards

Peter Fleming

Re: GSP

welcome to the club peter,

i wonder how many gsp vicims there are in south america.
you're the first one we know of, but i doubt you're the last.
thanks for offering your documents. i don't know but i guess if they are not operating from the united states there is little hope to get any authority to take action.
but we could try to find out if there are any gsp employees working there.
have a great easter weekend.
peter

Re: Re: GSP

Thanks for the welcome Peter.

On the Share Purchase Agreement sent by RJL there is the following address and phone numbers:
625 Mt. Auburn Street, Cambridge, MA 02138 - USA
Phone: 1 617 848 8972, Fax: 1 617 848 8971, apart from their web site www.rjlig.com. Al this was sent by fax. Maybe I could make them send me originals?

They said they were phoning me tomorrow tuesday, as I hav'nt said no to their proposal. Any suggestions as to what to tell them.

Regards
Peter Fleming