World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How to validate my SBSS shares?

Hi,

I am a GSP victim from HK.

I received the share certificate last Sept when GSP close down. In fact, I even wonder how I can validate that those share certificate are genuine. Can someone tell me?

Re: How to validate my SBSS shares?

hi there,

well i only can advise you to deposit your shares with a broker.
they will check the certificates before they credit them to your portfolio. i can't tell you how much they will charge you for this.
we had no problems with our certificates yet.
you might want to get in contact with mr. cheng (see post at the beginning of the forum) he's also located in hong kong and might give you better advice than we can from the other side of the planet.
contact him here
hope this helps. keep us updated how it worked out!
we're curious...
peter

Re: Re: How to validate my SBSS shares?

I am also a victim of GSP. They also sen me some SBSS certificates. I also wonder if they are real and can be sold.

In addition, a company called RJL contacted me about purchasing my SBSS shares. Has anyone been contacted by RJL? Are they for real or scam again?

Re: Re: Re: How to validate my SBSS shares?

hi there,

please read the previous post of this thread. you also can contact the clearing agent in the united states.
ask if you are a registered share holder.
Interwest Transfer Company, Inc.
1981 East Murray Holladay Road, Suite 100
P.O. Box 17136
Salt Lake City, Ut 84117

Phone: (801)272-9294
Fax: (801)277-3147
internet: Interwest

i also would strongly recommend that you get in touch with mr. cheng and mr. yu who are hong kong residents as well. maybe you can meet with them.

reg. RJL:
Be VERY careful when dealing with these offers. if they offer you an inflated price and want 'refundable' money FROM you, then stay away from it. it's probably a scam. go to www.ic-community.co.uk and see the roadkill these crooks leave behind.

Re: Re: Re: Re: How to validate my SBSS shares?

Hi,
I have sent an email to Mike Bronstine and he called me last night and confirmed that I am a real SBSS stock holder. It is a simple way to verify it.

It is a good sharing with Mike from a gsp victim point of view.

Peter, pls add my email to your info sharing distribution list. I feel much better now then before as I am not alone and have you guys on my side.

I'll aslo try to contact the other HK victims too.

Kevin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to validate my SBSS shares?

hi kevin,

good to hear you talked to michael.he's very helpful and doesn't gloss over the actual state of SBSS.
welcome to the club. i'll add you to my email list and ask the others to do the same.
peter

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to validate my SBSS shares?

I not speak english. Yo tambien creo ser una victima de GSP. Tengo unas certificado de acciones de SBSS que no se si es autentico. Hay alguien en el foro que hable español y que me pueda orientar?

Alberto Calderon T.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hi kevin,

good to hear you talked to michael.he's very helpful and doesn't gloss over the actual state of SBSS.
welcome to the club. i'll add you to my email list and ask the others to do the same.
peter

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to validate my SBSS shares?

Estimado Alberto:
Bienvenido al club.
Yo tengo 5000 acciones y me llegó un certificado el cual llevé a unos corredores de bolsa internacional y me verificarón que mi certificado era válido. Sugiero que hagas lo mismo.

Mi e-mail es pfleming@enaex.cl por si quieres contactarme directamente

Saludos

Peter Fleming