World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
gsp people

hi everybody,

i thought as our forum has visitors from all parts of the world it might be worth a shot to look for the people we had to deal with (in one way or another).

here is what we compiled last year:

Paul Williams, Julian Moore, Michael Cooper, David Martin, John Taylor, Alex Richards, David Andrews, Patti Cooke, David Morris, Jack McArthur

If anybody using/visiting this forum knows where to find any of these persons please contact us immediately. In case we forgot somebody in our list don't hesitate to contact us! Your information will remain confidential.
In order to make it to a legal case against GSP we need these information.
Please remember that GSP was not only pumping SBSS but also DUVT (CEO: Patti Cooke) and HIET!
one of our members received shares of Flair Systems Ltd. in exchange for his SBSS shares.
thanks for taking your time.
peter

..and one more

....and there is also :

Jane Roberts

who claimed to be 'account executive'.

Re: gsp people

I would add : Michael James, the first person I had contact with.

Re: Re: gsp people

Still another: Anthony Farchild

Re: Re: Re: gsp people

My first contact from gsp is a guy called Jack Lane and then follow up by Paul Turner.

However, I doubt this is useful as I believe all all these names are alias.

Re: Re: Re: Re: gsp people

yes that's very likely but they might keep their alias when they try this again. same person different 'financial advisor' company.
peter