World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
please see: www.stocksontheweb.com

Gentlemen,
An independent research firm in New York has written a report on SBS. I would be interested in your comments.
Also, I have noticed some of your concerns about Mr. Gotlieb and myself. While I understand, remember that we are working for you, our shareholders. Focus on the task at hand. Raising the capital, manufacturing the product and delivering the product to our customers. If done succesfully, I believe the shareholders will be rewarded.
Please contact me with any questions: 416.223.4045

Re: please see: www.stocksontheweb.com

hi mr. bronstine,

well sounds not bad but there are a few points that make this report a bit questionable:
a) the company was paid by you for the report, every stock newsletter would get a 'biased' label for that
b) the results are based on information provided by the company, NO independent verification has been made by RW. the whole legal disclaimers make it kind of 'your opinion is as good as mine'.
they give us some extra free statistical info but nothing that knocks my socks off. especially after the gsp fiasco .....
regards
peter

Re: Re: please see: www.stocksontheweb.com

Dear Peter et all,
Your assessment is correct, but this is normal procedure for a company to "advertise" their potential and current status. No different than BMW paying for advertising space promoting a new car.
Once again, the company,(SBS) is doing it's best to inform new potential investors. My motivation for showing you the site is to do my job as Director of Investor Relations and keep you informed like everybody else. Your negativity, while understandable is NOT NECESSARY! I or the company do not want anything from you or anybody associated with this forum, rather, to be a pipeline of information so you can make the most educated decision(s) regarding your investment. I get the feeling that you assume I will be asking you to invest money, I am not a broker and will not do that. However we (SBS) will be seeking a financing deal with private investors and you and anyone else is free to look at the opportunity and determine if it fits in with your investment objectives. That being said, please try and accept the fact that we are all on the same team seeking the same positive results.

Yours truly
Michael Bronstine

Re: Re: Re: please see: www.stocksontheweb.com

hi michael,

well i'll try to see sbs a bit more from the positive side.
but you have to understand us too: every week we get phone calls from people who tell us weird stories about sbs and offer us a lot of money for our handful of shares. this makes it hard for us to trust anybody. maybe it would be helpful to meet in person and you showing me your product in action. i'll think about it.
peter

Re: Re: Re: please see: www.stocksontheweb.com

Yeah
As long as Todd keeps taking money out of company to buy crack. Mr. Bronstein , what if abnything do you know about Todds drug usage and defrauding of invrestors. When did you become aware of it .

Re: Re: Re: Re: please see: www.stocksontheweb.com

even if i knew all about these 'facts', that wouldn't make make me any happier nor would that change my situtation.
but if you are the insider you claim to be, why didn't you tell that before oh wise one?