World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
taking patti cooke as a lead

hi folks,

as wilhelm suggested, we should try to follow every possible lead.maybe this is a good one:
i think it's worth to check patti cooke, now ceo/cfo of duravest.
here is an interesting article on her 'company':
click here
is's very interesting and brings in a couple of new players.

Re: taking patti cooke as a lead

SInce the Armstrong Group is the front promoting Duravest, I have got their call centre phone number and address but this address is exactly the same as has been used by other frauds earlier. What we should try to do is to get their call centre shut down so that at least other people do not get hurt

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hi folks,

as wilhelm suggested, we should try to follow every possible lead.maybe this is a good one:
i think it's worth to check patti cooke, now ceo/cfo of duravest.
here is an interesting article on her 'company':
click here
is's very interesting and brings in a couple of new players.

Re: Re: taking patti cooke as a lead

the problem will be to have the call center in the same jurisdiction as the company itself.
that's why the spanish police can't do anything against tana corum as long as they have their clients OUTSIDE of spain.
i think it's a tough one. but maybe it will help if we swamp the call center and the authorities in that country with complaints. negative publicity for the company running that call center might also be an idea. so lets find out where they are located and go from there.
peter