World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SBS interactive, co.

Gentleman,
I spoke with Peter Kraft this morning, Toronto time. You may be aware that I am the Director of Investor Relations for SIBS. Peter indicated that some of you were receiving calls from financial companies offering much higher prices for your SIBS shares. RESIST THE TEMPTATION AND DEAL ONLY WITH PROFESSIONALS THAT YOU KNOW PERSONALLY.
I mentioned to Peter that it is a very exciting time for the company, as we are about to leave the R&D phase and move into a revenue generating phase. I also mentioned that the company is offering a Private Placement to investors that we feel will raise the neccessary capital for the company to move forward. If any of you would like to receive information regarding the opportunity, please contact me personally either by phone: 416.223.9293 or by email: mbronstine@sidebyside.tv
Finally, I realize many of you still feel that the company (SIBS) is the cause of your loss. Please try and accept the fact that the company and anyone associted with the company is only looking out for the shareholders best interests
Sincerley
Michael Bronstine