World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
have you seen the revamped sbss site recently?

hi there,

just came back from a visit to the sbss homepage. it has been redone from scratch. looks better that's true. there is one thing though that made me think:
the technical info is still to come. so what? if you have a product you also should have technical info on it. what do you tell a prospective customer if he asks for tech info ????

interesting fact is that they now have a contact address in toronto: 4211 yonge street, suite 235.
no more personal info on anybody from the management.
no email no nothing.
have a look at it.
peter

Re: have you seen the revamped sbss site recently?

the site definitely has changed. the old site ist reachable by typing: http://www.sidebyside.tv/sbs/ into the browser. there is no link to it on the redesigned site.
I am still waiting for my share certificates. will write an email to good old todd gotlieb later.
i am not participating in the new ralley sbs is doing on the market. for me there is too much risk in it. i donīt have the time to always keep an eye on the share-price all day long. the volume is not that great, too. and the most deterring thing is, that it probably is another gsp thatīs pushing the price by conning people like us.

greetings
peter sandmair

person to call

hi peter,

don't write to mr. gotlieb but call mr. braunstein in toronto: 416-223-4045.
i'll send you more sensitive info by email.
peter