World Wide Childcare, Visitel and other scams Forum

This is a project page!

It's not maintained by professionals.

I think this is an opportunity to find people all over the world that have the same "problem", share experience and join forces. The money is gone? We'll see ...

Check by often, and use this community! Criticism is welcome!

*Please stay with facts, this is not a forum for fairy tales!
*The info about yourself is voluntary, but please leave at least your first name.

-->-->

Welcome to the WWCC-Victims/Worldwide Childcare Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
let's get started!

hello folks,
i think this is now ready for use.
i hope you like my idea of this forum and use it frequently.
check by often, so we won't end up like the other two sites.
i personally think this is a good way to keep up-to- date with current news, doesn't require us to send emails and we might even find more victims.
i'm sure there are more out there.
if you like any changes to the site just post it.
unless the others approve it, i won't do it.

Re: let's get started!

hello peter, thanks for your latest email that promopted my visit to your site, i think it's a very good idea, and for certain, i would visit the site to find and post news here. thanks.

Re: let's get started!

I realize that the urge to create something unique to your specific problem is great but I wonder if this new forum is the best route to take.

Because most of the boiler room operations are the same individuals just using different names it restricts your victim base to limit it to just one.

I would be happy to host this forum on my site and offer you a restricted access section and moderator status so that you can vet new members yourself.

As my site already has wide exposure it may help attract victims to your cause. Selfishly, it would also cut down on the time I need to compile scattered info for your cause and others.

You could also arrange to use the resources at www.boilerrooms.co.uk which is an excellent group of fellow victims.

I don't mean to take away from what you hope to accomplish but I have noticed it is hard enough keeping the momentum going in such forums when you only have a few members.

Anyway, I'll help in any way I can.

Les

Re: Re: let's get started!

hmm, well i never said this would be the BEST route to take.
but i consider it worth a try. better than doing nothing.

fellow victims? depends on your point of view.
frankly speaking: i only care about the gsp thing. this is where i lost money not somewhere else. hence i consider only gsp victims fellow victims. i doubt that other people think different.
selfish? yes, of course! But it also was MY money!

actually i wouldn't mind switching to you as host.
the ads suck, but it's free, has nice features and i do have
(nearly) full control over my page.

yes i can imagine that it won't be like a subway station at rush hour here.
but this is not the wall street journal either. there will be times with no news for months, maybe half a year or more.

i invest my time here because in my opinion it's a better and faster way of keeping each other up-to-date.
dropping by and having a look if there is something new won't cost much time and can be done while checking something else on the net.

if it turns out to be the wrong approach, i can remove it with just a few clicks of the mouse...

whatever, i appreciate your help.

peter

Re: Re: Re: let's get started!

Whatever you decide is fine by me. If you want me to establish a section on my site you'll need to sign up as a member then let me know your username. I can then assign you with Moderator status of that area. If you want it, or a part of it, to become private, we can do that as well. You would be responsible for vetting member access to that area.