Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SCULLERS ON A SCHOOL NITE...YUMMY

...and the DIVA did not disappoint.Treated partner Susan and mum the jazz lover to a fabulous night w/ the red-scarved(?) one lastnight......WOW. Nice to see the DIVA outside the parameters of the the holyland (P-Town)....A true comedic and musical entertainer!

Re: SCULLERS ON A SCHOOL NITE...YUMMY

thanks, pat.
it was great to see you there and meet mom, too!
we'll be back so stay tuned!

another really fabulous night, even with the overly loving heckler in the front row. she sure loved it, tho, didn't she? eeek.

suede

That evening still remains fresh in my Happy Memory Bank! I LOVE Suede's version of "Hallejulah!"

And Suede, you handled that heckler in the front row with such class. Wished I had a piece of duct tape or two... one for the mouth, one to keep her in her chair.

Here's looking forward to my next live performance! Whenever that may be... *sigh*
Until then, may treble be with you!
Peace

ML - you rock.
come to the cape for the chatham jazz fest!!!!!
treble needs to see her mother.
wequassett.com/jazz

SO, so, SO WISHING to BE THERE! What an amazing venue for the jazz fest, overlooking Pleasant Bay at the beautiful Wequassett Resort!! *double sigh*
That obstacle called work is just a killer these days.
...wondering how long it might take to get from Cambridge to Chatham on a Wednesday eve during rush hour...