Return to Website

Suedewave.com Community Forum

Welcome to Suede's online community forum!

Please feel free to post favorite recipes, song requests, clubs you'd like to see Suede play, reviews of recent shows, de-skunking remedies, etc., but please keep it clean...

Your Diva is a lady of delicate sensibilities, as you know.

Now go. Talk amongst yourselves!

Suedewave.com Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It was great meeting and hanging out with you

Hi Suede,

It's C.C.

I had a ball hanging out with you all on the boat - I have something for you but can't do the contact thing through OUTLOOK can you email me and send me an address

thanks
much love
c.c.

Re: It was great meeting and hanging out with you

Suede - It was incredible to see you every day on the Olivia cruise, and your concert, as always, was outstanding!! I was the one in the balcony going crazy...

I have already ordered copies of "The Day We Met" for two wonderful women I met on the cruise who had never heard you (how deprived were they??) before last week.

Am going to call the Birchmere - and hope others in the DC area will join me - to let them know we want you back regularly. As far as I'm concerned, a day without hearing your music is just not an all-it-can-be kind of day!

Best!
Barb

what do you mean the ONE in the balcony going crazy? as if that singles you out! those shows were completely crazy - what great audiences they BOTH had. ok, I overdo a bit maybe. but wasn't that fun????? I could have gone on for another hour at both, easily (suede).

thanks for starting up the grassroots campaign for a return to the birchmere too. we're definitely overdue in getting back to that great room. hope to see you there with about 498 of your closest friends soon!

hey CC carter - what a fabulous writer babe you are! I LOVE your work - the writing, the performance, the sass, the presence. well done! and bringing up sistas in the pit (great SF band for those who don't know) for your show was a total stroke of brilliance. bravo! I hope we cross paths often and soon. until then, be well and keep on writing and being and doing your work! wowie.