KFMK Forums

Chat and Discussion RK the Series and the site

KFMK Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Petition (Reply to Sign)

Yeah put Kenshin back where he belongs!!!

Re: Re: Petition (Reply to Sign)

Put Kenshin back where he belongs!

I want my Kenshin back to it's original time slot!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I wish for Kenshin to begin Airing again, replacing Justice League in the Toonami line up, please put Kenshin back on the air in Justice Leaugue's time slot, People are relitivaly unhappy with the decision to move RK to and 8:30 Time Slot on Saturdays.

~Seiteki

Re: Re: Petition (Reply to Sign)

put it back on!!plz

I am!! Kenshin was one of te only reasons i watched CN!!!

Jarred M. Brewster

Replying to:

I wish for Kenshin to begin Airing again, replacing Justice League in the Toonami line up, please put Kenshin back on the air in Justice Leaugue's time slot, People are relitivaly unhappy with the decision to move RK to and 8:30 Time Slot on Saturdays.

~Seiteki

CN please put Rurouni Kenshin back into your prime-time line up on Toonami. Many people love Kenshin including me, so please put kenshin back on.

Replying to:

~Seiteki

Yes, plz put Rurouni Kenshin back on! Replace Justice League or DragonBallZ, i don't care which! Just GET RID OF THEM AND PUT KENSHIN BACK ON! We're all upset about it going off the air, as it was the only way for many of us to see it. ^^;;

~Okashira Misao (Amanda)

Petition (Reply to Sign)

I am very unhappy that Rurouni kenshin has been taken off of Toonami. Instead of taking it off, please take either The Justice League, or Dragonball Z off and put Rurouni Kenshin in it's place.
Thankyou,
-Skye

yes we want kenshin