KFMK Forums

Chat and Discussion RK the Series and the site

KFMK Forums
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To All Staff

Hey ppls, I'm Jarred, and I'm gonna be the youngest member to the site so far. (Is that something to be proud of?) Anyways I'm 12 and I'm gonna write G - PG-13 Fanfics.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Welcome to the forums, I would like each of the staff to post a brief message on the forums, just like I am!

-Seiteki

Re: Re: To All Staff

Hey all ppl.....my name is mr.y/or gerbal yot/well i own part of this web site......well u kno who i am now so byebye...

Replying to:

Hey ppls, I'm Jarred, and I'm gonna be the youngest member to the site so far. (Is that something to be proud of?) Anyways I'm 12 and I'm gonna write G - PG-13 Fanfics.

Replying to:

Welcome to the forums, I would like each of the staff to post a brief message on the forums, just like I am!

-Seiteki

Re: Re: Re: To All Staff

Hello everyone... i'm Neal, i'm 16, and I am a writer for this site... I write mostly PG and PG-13 fanfiction... I hope you all will enjoy my works!!!

Replying to:

Hey all ppl.....my name is mr.y/or gerbal yot/well i own part of this web site......well u kno who i am now so byebye...

Replying to:

Replying to:

-Seiteki

Re: Re: Re: Re: To All Staff

yarr! well met everyone! i just joined the family, can't wait to start sumbiting stuff, later

Replying to:

Hello everyone... i'm Neal, i'm 16, and I am a writer for this site... I write mostly PG and PG-13 fanfiction... I hope you all will enjoy my works!!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

-Seiteki