- Is there a spa at the resort? If not is there one close that I can go to?
Serenity Day Spa is located at ABC.
381 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- A friend who is a memeber made reservations for us here. Do we need to bring beach towels or are they furnished?
We have always stayed at the Mancebo Resort therefor have a few questions. Is housekeeping service available?
Daily housekeeping service and Beach towels are supplied by Resort.
397 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- Where are you in Aruba, compared to La Quinta and Marriott (I know where those are)?
Aruba Beach Club is located on Eable Beach in the low-rise hotel area, which is about half-way between the city of Oranjestad and the high-rise hotel area at Palm Beach.
354 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- Does ABC have a laundry room for guests to use?
A laundromat is conveniently located on property for guests use. Tokens (4 for US$5.00) available at Front Desk.
294 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- what, exactly, do you offer in your "kitchenette"? pots/pans/plates/cups/silverware? a mini fridge? a microwave only? please advise. thank you!!!!!
All units have kitchens with full-size refrigerators, microwaves, cookware, tableware, coffeemaker, toaster. All one-bedroom units have stove with oven. Superior units are equipped with stove-top (no oven).
355 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- Is there a scuba facility on the property? What is the access to the scuba boats? - Do they pick up at the beach or a dock at the ocean adjacent to the property?
Pelican Adventures operates an activities desk within the hotel lobby where you can register for scuba diving as well as sailing, scorkeling and many other exciting Island adventures.
We invite you to visit their website www.pelican-aruba.com, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
365 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- can we get married there
YES. Please allow us to direct you to the website www.visitaruba.com and click on "get MARRIED in Aruba!"
Getting legally married (civil) in Aruba
Thanks to a new marriage law passed by the Aruba Parliament recently, couples wishing to have a legal marriage ceremony in Aruba can now do so. Following is some updated information that includes the necessary requirements to be legally married in Aruba.
The documents required are:
Copies of birth certificate for bride and groom with apostle (state certification).
Passport picture page or valid state issued picture ID for Bride & Groom.
Witness (18 years up) passport picture page or valid state issued picture ID (minimum 2 witnesses) Cayena Weddings can provide witnesses if bride and groom are traveling alone.
Certificate of no impediment for bride and groom (also referred to as a single status report and in some states called a negative statement of marriage). Apostles are required for "negative statement of marriage")
If either party has been divorced a copy of the 1st and last page of the divorce decree(s) is required.
If either party is a widow(er) copy of death certificate is required.
Office of Civil Registry
Tel: (297) 583-4400 (Oranjestad)
Tel: (297) 584-5433 (San Nicolaas)
Fax: (297) 583-9160 - email@example.com
299 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- I noticed that our resort is a a hot spot for wireless...how does this work with you r lap top in your room? I read earlier that you can have a lap top in your room but it is dial up?? Is there wireless too??
Yes, our WiFi installations are functional.
Our Front Desk sells scratch cards with an access code, which cost $10 for 24 hours and $35 for 7 days.
Some of our members do have challenges with reception in their rooms, because of the thick
concrete walls of our property. Our public areas allow for easy access as do the patios and balconies, or even the dining area close to the windows in the rooms.
Your laptop needs to be fitted with a built-in modem, although most modern laptops already
have this. If you use a wireless internet connection at home or at work, you are all set.
415 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- We will be staying there at the end of October and I was wondering if your rooms have a hair dryer or if I need to bring one? Thank you
All ABC units are equipped with hairdryers.
418 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- Will hair dryers and electric razors work on the system in Aruba or do we need to bring converters of some sort?
No adaptor required. ABC's current and outlets are same as USA.
363 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- I have never been in your resort, I did an exchange through Interval International. I am concerned that I might get a room with no ocean view. Are all your rooms directly on the ocean, or is there a group of rooms with scenic view only?
Almost all of our units do have a view of the ocean. There are a limited number units that are oceanfront, 16 in total. We invite you to visit our website www.arubabeachclub.net. Click on floor plans, and you will find both the room plans and site plan with unit numbers indicated.
358 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- We prefer to use public transportation as I don't like to drive in foreign countries. Are you near a bus stop?
A bus stop is located close the Aruba Beach Club, a 3-minute walk.
332 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- Is there a computer available on site for public use?
Internet computer services available for guests of the resort at ABC Cybercafe.
321 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- What time is check in
Check-in is 4:00 PM
Check-out is 12:00 Noon
311 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- I would like to know if you give transfer from/to airport
No shuttle service to/from airport. Taxi service is readily available. Aruba Beach Club is a 15-20 minute drive depending on traffic. Here is a link that may be helpful:
323 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- I can't tell from your website.....do all of your rooms have balconies; and do they all have an ocean view? Thank you.
All ground floor units have patio, all units 2nd floor an up have a balcony. All units have a view of the ocean, although the view from some is better, e.g. 2nd floor superior, close to main building, is better than ground.
318 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- How may tennis courts do you have? Thank you.
Four courts, two at Aruba Beach Club, two at Casa Del Mar Ambassador, all four are shared by guests of both resorts.
309 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- Do the rooms have irons & ironing boards?
All rooms equipped with Irons/Ironing Boards
365 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- Is there a restaurant onsite? What is the name and is there a menu posted online?
The Tortuga Bar and Grill Restaurant is located at the Aruba Beach Club, here's the link: http://www.visitaruba.com/tortuga/index.html
359 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- Is there car rental on site or close by the resort?
TRAC has a desk located in our joint ABC/CDM lobby.
335 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?
- How does one call the ABC from the united states. I want to give my family the number if they need to reach me while I am staying there. Could you please give me the whole number with the international code required if there is one? Thanks.
From USA dial 011-297-582-3000. To send a fax to a guest from USA dial 011-297-588-6266.
301 visitor(s) thought this was helpful. Do you?